Pros and Cons of GoDaddy Web Hosting 2019

If you are even a little into websites and hostings, we are sure that you have heard about GoDaddy Web Hosting at least once. Founded back in 1997 (which is approximately 21 years ago), GoDaddy is one of the biggest and oldest names in the whole hosting industry around the world. It is undoubtedly the biggest ICANN-accredited domain registrar around the world. And well as it is actually supposed to be the world’s largest web host by market share as per many different sources on the internet.

Although GoDaddy is mainly more into the Domain Registration market, alongside, it also provides many different interesting and amazing services which also includes the GoDaddy Web Hosting Services. Other services include WordPress Hosting, VPS, and Dedicated Server Hosting, Website Builders, SEO, Email Hosting and many others if you dig more.

Being a Webmaster, I am really aware of the fact that my clients really want everything to be pretty simple and well managed for the sake of convenience. And GoDaddy really helps a lot to increase the convenience factor. No doubt more than half of my domains that I have bought till now are with GoDaddy, and not only domains but I also have a couple of websites up there at the GoDaddy Servers. So today I am going to share my experience with you guys regarding the GoDaddy Web Hosting and if you should consider it or not.

But, I also admit the fact that no product is completely perfect and there is always space for improvement for everything. Either it is a Company or a Service that is being provided by the company. But, yet, GoDaddy’s wide range of products manage to stand out very easily and n a much more reliable way.

So, today it this article we are going to focus on two of the products which are being provided by GoDaddy. One of it being the normal Web Hosting Service and other being the WordPress Hosting Service. Therefore let’s not waste any more time and let’s get started straight off with the article.

GoDaddy Web Hosting Pricing

We are all well aware of the fact that, all of us has a budget within which we need to get hosting for a certain period of time. So, the price is the very first factor while choosing a web hosting service or even while getting your favorite domain name. In this case, GoDaddy provides us with a pretty good deal. The starting price is just $2.99/mo to get started with (bearing a $7.99/mo renewal) and the price goes up to $20.99/mo (bearing a $29.99/mo renewal)

But, even if you find the price a little high and over your budget, that is not a problem too! Because at the end of the day, there are a lot of offers going on which can provide you with hosting services for as cheap as $1/mo.

GoDaddy Uptime and Performance

The next thing which comes after the pricing tags is the quality and the performance of the hosting for me, straightforwardly. Because even if your hosting is super duper affordable there is no point in getting it if it stays down most of the times. And you must be also aware of the fact that most hosting services promise to provide a whopping 100% Uptime guarantee, which is, in fact, great but sadly no one actually does this. And the fake promises are just followed up by more and more downtimes.

But, when it comes to GoDaddy Web Hosting, it really manages well keeping up that 99.99% Uptime guarantee leaving 0.01% just for emergency purposes (Just in case!) But, a severe downtime just did not happen in the past couple of years in the history of GoDaddy. And I believe you really cannot ask more when you are getting your hosting service for just $1 a month.

GoDaddy Customer Support

Coming to the next point, the very next thing that matters to me after Web Host Performance is the Customer Support. And, GoDaddy is the actual Daddy in terms of Customer Support.

GoDaddy provides one of the best Customer Support within the Web Industry with the help of their 24×7 round the clock Phone Support, Email Support and as well as Live Chat Support. So that you know that you cannot just mess up because the technicians and tech experts are always there for you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.

So if you are someone who is afraid of setting up your web hosting panel or something like that, just do not worry with GoDaddy cause even if anything goes wrong. The support executives have got your back always. This also makes things getting started with your website much more convenient and easy.

In conclusion, if you are just starting off with bringing your business online with WordPress, GoDaddy WordPress Hosting is one of the best affordable choices that you could make.

Related Articles

Check Also


Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker